Modernize your workforce for mission success
To increase efficiency, improve security and reliability, cut costs, and reshape the way they deliver services to their clients, government agencies are adopting game-changing technologies and modernizing their departments. To realize the full potential of this 21st-century infrastructure, government personnel must, in turn, modernize their skills. That’s where our dedicated government training team and learning experts at Epsilon AI Institute come in.
From assessing workforce skills to helping you implement an agency-wide training program for a global initiative, we have the expertise, services, and robust AI skills training portfolio to enable you to get and keep your team up to speed. With Epsilon AI Institute as your strategic learning partner, you can confidently deploy and maximize the technologies that enable you to meet your mission objectives.
Federal Government Tech Watch
Learn how government agencies are leveraging modern technologies and how training can help you realize their full potential.
Our Federal Government Tech Watch covers:
- Examples of agency use of artificial intelligence, IoT, the blockchain, DevOps, and cloud computing
- Why training is crucial to mission success.
- Training areas you should consider.
Easy Procurement Options
Whether you’re purchasing through our GSA training contract, another major contract, or one of our savings programs or even using your SmartPay card, you will enjoy a simplified procurement process and special offers to help you get the most from your budget
Comply with 8140.01 / 8570.01-M Training Requirements
We’ve developed solutions that support 8570.1 compliance requirements. It ensures IA personnel obtain and maintain certifications to the functions required by their position
Delivery Formats to Match Your Requirements
Whether you’re training an individual or a group located in one place or scattered around the world, we have options to ensure that you and your team get the training you need when and where you need it.
Consulting Services and Customized Content
Through our onboarding, skills gap analysis, core competency development and needs assessment services, work with our consultants to determine your needs and develop a customized solution to help you achieve organizational agility.
Meet directive and job requirements with our certification exam prep courses and support from industry leaders like IBM, Microsoft,Amazon and Facebook
Government Special Offers and Savings
Government agencies and personnel enjoy special pricing and programs to simplify procurement and make the most of your training budget, whether you’re training one or many.
View popular courses priced below the $2,500 Government Smart Pay credit card threshold!
5 Reasons to Talk with a Government Account Manager
Learn how our government account managers can help you and your team develop the right professional skills development plan for you.
- Work with a dedicated sales team and program managers. Our sales professionals and program managers include former military personnel who understand your organization and know first-hand how to assess your needs and devise and execute a precise plan to address them.
- Build a resilient workforce. Whether your team needs essential foundational skills or a road map to advanced readiness, we can help you develop, sustain and retain skilled, ready-for-anything professionals.
- Support federal initiatives. Gain the expertise needed to comply with top federal initiatives such as cybersecurity and cloud computing.
- Maximize your return on IT investments. Ensure that your team has the expertise to make the most of standardized platforms and emerging technologies.
- Provide secure, on-demand access to digital government information and services. Enhance missions and better serve citizens by gaining the skills needed to provide anywhere, anytime service and collaboration.
- Consolidate and strengthen infrastructure. Gain the skills needed to reduce costs, improve interoperability and collaboration, and address cybersecurity vulnerabilities.
- Streamline processes and deliver successful project outcomes. Adopt project management methodologies like Agile for development at the speed of technology, and align IT services with business objectives by putting ITIL® principles into action.
- Make data useful. Analyze data for useful information to improve decision-making and to prevent, manage, and mitigate damage and loss.
- Analytics and Data Management
- Cloud Computing
- Collaboration and Unified Communications