Natural Language Processing (NLP) Professional Certificate
- 5315 (Registered)
- Instructor-Led Classroom Training (ILT).
- Deep Learning Specialist Certificate
3.Training Program Description:
- In this program, you’ll learn and put in practice the concepts behind natural language processing and speech recognition, including machine translation, part of speech tagging, and sentiment analysis. This program will cover the latest in deep learning architectures, which, combined with the more classical probabilistic methods used in a variety of applications, will give you a repertory of techniques widely used in the industry. With the practical skills you gain in this program, you’ll be able to build your own models which will extract information from text or voice data, and enable you to solve real-world challenges.
- This program will enhance your existing machine learning and deep learning skills with the addition of natural language processing and speech recognition techniques. These skills can be used in various applications such as part of speech tagging and machine translation, among others. You’ll develop the skills you need to start applying natural language processing techniques to real-world challenges and applications.
- Duration of Program: 5 weeks
- This program is comprised of many career-oriented projects. Each project you build will be an opportunity to demonstrate what you’ve learned in the lessons. Your completed projects will become part of a career portfolio that will demonstrate to potential employers that you have skills in data analysis and feature engineering, machine learning algorithms, and training and evaluating models.
- One of our main goals at EAII is to help you create a job-ready portfolio of completed projects. Building a project is one of the best ways to test the skills you’ve acquired and to demonstrate your newfound abilities to future employers or colleagues. Throughout this program, you’ll have the opportunity to prove your skills by building the following projects
- Building a project is one of the best ways both to test the skills you’ve acquired and to demonstrate your newfound abilities to future employers. Throughout this program, you’ll have the opportunity to prove your skills by building the following projects:
- Project 1: Text Classification
- Project 2: Language Modeling
- Project 3: Speech Recognition
- Project 4:Caption Generation
- Capstone Project
5.Training Program Curriculum:
I-Natural Language Processing Topics
- Introduction to Natural Language Processing
- INTRO TO NLP
- TEXT PROCESSING
- PART OF SPEECH TAGGING WITH HIDDEN MARKOV MODELS
- Computing with Natural Language
- FEATURE EXTRACTION AND EMBEDDINGS
- DEEP LEARNING ATTENTION
- INFORMATION SYSTEMS
- Communicating with Natural Language
- INTRO TO VOICE USER INTERFACES
- ALEXA HISTORY SKILL
- INTRODUCTION TO SPEECH RECOGNITION